Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome Welcome

Hello interweb users! I have created my first blog, cheers to me! I realized that there are many folks out there with blogs these days and I have even read a few. I have found that so many blogs are used by people to highlight their daily accomplishments and say "Hey look how great my life is!". To me this is not what a blog should be for, so I will not bore you with my day to day routine or any "see how much better I am than you" nonsense. Instead, I am here simply to share myself; little bits of my existence that might correspond to your life and that might be useful. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Schenck said...

OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE BEST YOU ARE SO SMART AND FUNNY AND HOTTTT!1!!1!!

I'M GONNA READ YOUR BLOG 10 TIMES A DAY FOREVER AND TELL ALL MY FRIENDS!!!1!